Vice President of Revenue Cycle Service/Client Services
The Vice President of Revenue Cycle Service is highly skilled and an innovative thinker who is responsible for building exceptional client relationships and developing additional sales within the client’s corporate Healthcare System. The Vice President of Revenue Cycle Service serves as a main point of contact for the client, and is expected to consistently provide exceptional client services including issue management, reports, implementations and representing client needs and goals within PROMEDICAL to ensure client satisfaction.
- Building relationships up and down the client organization
- Developing new sales within the client’s corporate organization
- Partnering with PROMEDICAL’s senior leaders in establishing operational performance standards, ensuring client expectations are continuously met and/or exceeded
- New client and new service implementations
- Internal and external client reporting
- Drive and measure client satisfaction
- Lead client management team
- Proactively communicate with and regularly visit client sites
- Ensure client retention by understanding and meeting client goals and expectations
- Expedient resolution of client issues
- Attend industry conferences when applicable
- 7 to 10 + years client service, strategic account management and selling experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to engage with senior and key executives at Healthcare Institutions
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, reporting and organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management and related compliance requirements, solid experience in analyzing and responding to financial and operational data and understanding of Hospital Management Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Commercial Health Biller
The Commercial Health Biller is responsible for the following:
- Initiate appropriate electronic billings to commercial insurance, Medicare Advantage and MassHealth MCOs per coverage and limitations.
- Responsible for claim follow up.
- Work with various staff to investigate and correct problems according to established procedures.
- Work with commercial insurance companies, MCOs and Medicare Advantage plans to identify status of accounts and obtain rapid resolution.
- Resolve all denials and initiate appropriate appeals
- Research customer complaints regarding accounts.
- Access online EOBs and accurately research claims.
- Use various systems to communicate, track, present and share information.
Complex Claims Follow up Analyst – Lexington, MA
The Complex Claims Follow up Analyst working under the Complex Claims Manager is responsible for billing, review, follow up and collection of accounts for third party liability insurance payors, including Auto Insurance coverage, Worker’s Compensation and the Federal Government.Click here to apply
Claims Follow up Analyst – Lexington, MA
The Claims Follow up Analyst is responsible for the in-depth follow-up of unpaid or denied workers compensation & motor vehicle claims. They will interact with applicable insurance carriers, attorneys, patients and employers with the ultimate goal of liquidating claims in a timely manner. Analysts utilize on-line tools, system strategies, as well as actively communicate over the phone or via email. Analysts will ensure that claims are being billed correctly and that insurance carriers have the necessary information to adjudicate. A healthcare revenue cycle background in medical billing or insurance claim processing is a must and should be comfortable on the phone speaking to carriers, attorneys, patients and employers.Click here to apply
Claims Validation Specialist – Lexington, MA
The Claims Validation Specialist, a detail-oriented individual who will take full ownership of the position. Candidates must possess outstanding organizational skills, ability to stay on task with minimal supervision and adapt in a constantly changing environment.
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls efficiently and effectively by gathering claim information from patients, employers, insurers and others outside firms
- Verify information, receipt of insurance claim and bill review packages
- Manage workflow, processing, document specifications for our document management system
- Review and correct any claim level system holds to prevent rejections
- Complete all processing and sending of claim files
- Navigate online systems to perform accurate and timely data entry